Armani and Damon catch up

WildfireMicro

"So Armani how has your career been going?" Damon asked as he drank a soft drink that Armani has given him on the back deck of his house

"Well" Armani started to say "I started out as a waiver pickup with the Philadelphia Reapers in the VHLM, then I was drafted into the Ottawa Lynx and played for a while there, and then was traded back to the Reapers where we unfortunately failed to win a title. After that I was drafted into the Vasteras Iron Eagles and the Toronto Legion and I won the first ever VHLE title with the Eagles, played a while with the Legion, had a bit of a mental breakdown with worrying about my baby bou getting sick affecting my play, and now I am back to form."

"Wow Armani that is a lot" Damon chuckled "all I have done is work as a chef in a seafood restaurant in Maine where I met Sasha and we eventually agreed to move back here because we got sick of life by the sea." He took a swig of the coke he had "that and after a long time of making seafood we got really tired of eating fish"

"I don't blame you, however I do not think I will ever get sick of poutine no matter how much I eat it" the two friends then share a laugh before going inside to get dinner.