Calgary looking to get back on track

Ben

Here in Calgary we started off the season strong but we lately have not been on top of our game. Calgary has gone 4-6 on our last ten and we are in a 5th place for our conference which is not a great place to be if you want a shot at the finals! With this league being a sim league it is hard to see what may be causing such a shift of momentum as the games are simulated unlike real sports so their is obviously a big difference!

I know many of us here are frustrated  with how fast the team went from being to the top to the middle but I know that us all in Calgary still believe this team can go far in the playoffs and maybe if the team can get back that momentum maybe just maybe our wranglers can make a run for the big chip!

With the VHL being a sim league it can be hard to find what your team needs to succeed especially with the new TPE system it has left a lot of teams experimenting with what will guarantee and get a team the most wins! I bet you that if the VHL keeps the same build system people will find a way to break it but that is what it is, the VHL has a ton of people that will keep shooting until it goes in and I think that is what Calgary is doing right now! We are just taking shots and waiting till the right time for it to go in!