Theme Week - VHL at 15

Girts

Since I'm relatively new member to the league I thought in celebrating 15 years of the VHL it'd be interesting to look at some of the top members over this period of time. I decided to go with the Top 15 Member Reputations since I assume that would be a good representation of members who have contributed a lot of positive things to the league. Now being new I don't know a lot about most of these members but recognize some names from around the site. 

1. Viktor. Reputation: 9,704 - Wow this guy is the King of reputation, over 2k more rep than the next person. I can only imagine the great stuff he's contributed over the years. He's listed as an admin which makes sense given his high rep and positive feedback. 

2. Boom. Reputation: 7,310 - Coming in 2nd is the member Boom, that's a lot of rep and this member must have been around a long time and contributed a lot of good stuff to the league. Well done. 

3. Beketov. Reputation: 7,086 - 3rd place goes to the current commissioner who's name I definitely recognize and have seen first hand his contributions to the site since I've been here. Always good natured and humorous while taking care of business, thanks Beketov. 

4. Banackock. Reputation: 6,560 - A name I have seen around attached to Seattle who recently won the cup, this member is their GM and apparently puts in a lot of work in the role and has for a while as he has a very high rep. 

5. Beavis. Reputation: 4,936 - Rounding out the top 5 is Beavis who's listed as an Admin, great name and avatar so this member must be a bit of a character and obviously has contributed a lot to the league. Hopefully he is repaid with TP for his bunghole. 

6. Gustav. Reputation: 4,856 - Just behind Beavis is Gustav who's listed as BOG which I assume is Board of Governers, which must mean this member is well trusted and has done a lot for the league over the years. I don't know him but must be solid. 

7. Phil. Reputation: 4,755 - Phil is a member who must've been around a while and I think I've seen the name a bit since I've been here. I assume this member has contributed a lot to the site. 

8. boubabi. Reputation: 4,723 - Another member who's probably been here a while and contributed a lot of things people liked, Good rep and also post count for this member. 

9. Kendrick. Reputation: 4,700 - This member also has the most posts on the site with over 55,000 which is really amazing. I recognize this name from them commenting on my graphics, must be a super active member and obviously here a long time and contributed a lot

10. STZ. Reputation: 4,561 - Rounding out the top 10 is STZ who's name and avatar I have noticed since I've been here, his post count is quite a bit lower than the others in the top 10 but he must make quality content and is very well liked to have such high rep, about half as much rep as posts! 

11. Will. Reputation: 4,551 - Listed a Senior Administrator I can only imagine this member has been around a long time and is a trusted member who's done a lot for the league, his title makes him seem like he's a top 5 guy in the league. 

12. Squidward. Reputation: 4,506 - A member who apparently appreciates the stanley cup and spongebob, this member has probably been around the site a long time and contributed a lot of positive content. 

13. Devise. Reputation: 4,455 - Also listed as an Admin, the 3rd on this list, Devise must have built up a good rep over the years and is a trusted site member to be on the admin team. Keep the good work whatever you are doing. 

14. gorlab. Reputation: 4,320 - A member who I assume has contributed a lot of content that is well received as their rep is about half of their post count, to me this means whatever the post people must like a lot, quality over quantity. 

15. Jardyb10. Reputation: 4,177 - A member with a very high post count of almost 40k who has probably been here a very long time and contributed a lot of good stuff to the site. I feel like I've seen this name around since I've been here. 

That's your VHL Top 15 Member Reputation ranks over the past 15 years, again I wish I knew more about these members but it's good for a new member like myself to learn these things. I'll be looking out for their posts and maybe even giving them some more rep! 

Edited by Girts