VHL.com Article

MubbleFubbles

- The VHL has turned 15 this week, a momentous occasion indeed! I remember being in league's back in the late 00's where people used to brag about a league lasting a whole real life year, so seeing the league at this point is just incredible. 

- We'll see if I get the time to get to recording it as a podcast, but my idea for my theme week is ranking the ten largest changes I've seen the VHL undertake. I've got the rankings down and ready so hopefully I'll be able to record it because I've got some unique points of view on some of them that I think would be easier to record in a podcast, but if I can't, I'll do it as a media instead.

- Chicago is doing some good stuff this season, fifth overall in the VHL is a huge improvement over where we were last season and we've just landed one of the best defensemen in the league in Aurelian Moreau, so here's hoping that we can use his addition to build off of that. 

- I'm not doing a visualizer of the draft class this season, but I'm still really interested to see what happens with that top group of goalies given how many teams already have goalies with at least 4 seasons left after this one.