All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.30 (What if?)

Baby Boomer

Welcome everyone,

This article will be a little bit different then the others one as we are not going to talk entirely about the Rome Gladiators, but more about the VHLE in general. As you know, there are two divisions in the VHLE that cut the league in two. The first one is called Victor Divison and has the Vasteras Iron Eagles, the Stockholm Vikings, the Cologne Express and the Oslo Express in it and the second one is called Acyd Divison and has the Istanbul Red Wolves, the Bratislava Watchmen, your Rome Gladiators and the Geneva Rush in it. Two teams in each divisions are making the playoffs, but it does not means that these four teams are necessarily the four best teams in the league. You probably already know where I am going with that, but WHAT IF there were not any divisions and all the eight teams were in the same group, division, conference, whatever you want to call it? The first team in the league would play against the fourth one and the second against the third and the winners would play against each other in the final. With that format we could really see the best teams of the league in the playoffs.

By the way this is just my opinion no need to agree or disagree with me

Thanks everyone, see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!