Road to 200

WildfireMicro

Armani Calamari is currently 17 regular season points away from getting 200 regular season VHL points. I do not count his M or E points in this by the way, and I can't wait to hit it as it is a big milestone to hit for him. I would have hit it earlier if I did not have so much trouble adjusting to the new skater builds that I had to do a reroll. He has already surpassed 100 assists with 110, which I noticed white getting his stats in the portal for this article. He is also 27 goals away from getting triple digit goals in the VHL regular season which is also exciting.

Armani may not get quite the awards or notice as other players even on his own team the Toronto Legion, but he is one of the hearts and souls of the Legion and always tries his best even when the new builds held him back. The Road to 200 as I call it has the end in sight and the next thing to go for after that is 100 goals and 300 points. With how productive Armani has been, I do expect him to reach the 200 mark this season. It's gonna be exciting to watch if nothing else! Also, yeah Playoff stats don't count ether in this.