Toast Thoughts 07-24

Toast

Happy Sunday, VHL! It’s nice to see everyone’s spirits up to celebrate the 15th year of the league. It’s crazy to think that sim leagues in general have been around for so long but to see a league succeed for this long is even better. This is because of all the hard work of the members through the years and it’s nice to see so many new people stepping up to help positively change the league and many of the old members still around helping out in whatever capacity they can or just enjoying the game after so many seasons with the league as well. 

I’m not too happy with how Braun is playing with Houston so far but with all the extra uncapped TPE from the birthday event, hopefully he’ll be able to make some sort of impact and help the team once we’re heading into the playoffs. Maybe I’m just not remembering what attributes are the most important ones to update in STHS but I’m sure it’ll come back to me as I see if this focus on defense does much to improve him. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I’ll be back next Sunday for some more ramblings for TPE!