Time to talk about something else because plans change

ROOKIE745

Don't you love it when you have something planned to talk about but then it expands beyond what you originally thought it was gonna be? Ya me too, because now that it's the length of media spot I'd rather claim as such, it's not the first time it's happened to me but it does mean coming up with something else to talk about. Let's take a glance over at the standings, we're not at the three quarter mark yet so it's why I'm not doing my usual stat review thing. Seattle is fourth overall with 69 (nice) points, we are two points behind the predators, five behind the Dragons which..... honestly I wasn't expecting them to be this good. Finally we're nine points behind the Menace. Just behind us though is my former team, the Helsinki Titans who are on a heater right now, their on a eight game winning streak and just two points away. My first ever VHL team I played for, the Toronto Legion are three points from us and and Phoenix are one point behind them. From there there's a six point drop off and I don't think I need to talk about every team here. I seriously think Helsinki will do something special in these playoffs, myabe not win it all but they should go on a run and reach the final I feel like, it would be quite something crazy if Seattle and Helsinki were in the final together, facing off against my old team, I try not to think about it to much XD

(word count 261)

Edited by ROOKIE745

• ROOKIE745 changed the title to Time to talk about something else because plans change