VHL at 15...A New Perspective

KzooJohn

My name is Johnny Kalamazoo, hard-hitting left winger for the Houston Bulls of the VHLM. The VHL has recently celebrated its 15th birthday!

Wish the league a happy birthday here:

I've only been in the loop of the VHL for a few weeks, so knowing that the league is celebrating a 15th birthday is an insane prospect to me. This community has been so fun and inviting so far. My teammates on the Bulls are awesome! It's been a phenomenal first season so far. There have been highs and lows for the team, but we have been able to keep positive whether we win or lose. I wish I'd known of the VHL years ago so I could have kept coming back for more! I've got to get better at earning my TPE every week, though. I do plan on becoming the best player I can!

We're also halfway through the season, and our Bulls are looking strong. We've had a few trip-ups, but we have had consistent scoring from many of our top stars. Isamu Knievel, Todd Cooke, and Daniel Weaver are some of the players on a massive hot streak right now. Bill Nye the Puck Stopping Guy has been a brick wall in net for us this year against tough competition. We're sitting third in the league and I'm looking forward to a playoff push! Everything is going well and I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the way!