My Journey In The VHLM

So I joined yesterday, less than 24 hours ago but there's so much to unfold. When I first signed up for an account I made my player named John Richards. I made him to be as closely relatable to me as I possibly could. A smaller winger who likes to score but has passing abilities as well. I got two potential contract offers offered to me right off the bat. The first one was from the Lynx and the second one was from the San Diego Marlins. I joined the Marlins simply because I liked the fact that they offered what I felt was a very generous offer ice time. I still have no idea what I'm doing on this site but I'm sure with time I'll figure it out. My teammates are kind and friendly from the little experience I've had talking to them but, that seems to be the general population of the site everyone's kind and welcoming to new users like me it seems and I really enjoy that. It makes me feel like I'm not being a pest when I ask questions and stuff. Now that I'm on the Marlins my entire goal is to help the team as much as possible to win as many games as possible before the end of the season. I knew straight away that'd I'd enjoy this because I like to play fantasy hockey and stuff like that and I thought this would be something similar. It isn't this has a lot more depth and I'm hooked. All-in-all this has been a very pleasant and fun experience so far.

Edited by John Cimarno
Had more to say.

3 hours ago, John Cimarno said:

So I joined yesterday, less than 24 hours ago but there's so much to unfold. When I first signed up for an account I made my player named John Richards. I made him to be as closely relatable to me as I possibly could. A smaller winger who likes to score but has passing abilities as well. I got two potential contract offers offered to me right off the bat. The first one was from the Lynx and the second one was from the San Diego Marlins. I joined the Marlins simply because I liked the fact that they offered what I felt was a very generous offer ice time. I still have no idea what I'm doing on this site but I'm sure with time I'll figure it out.

One step at a time! Keep up the good work, I'm sure the more you stay involved the more icetime you'll get 

By the way.. Media spots are 500 words so keep writing!! This is only 130 words. If you cannot write much more than get at least 20 more words into this one and claim it as VHL.com for 2 instead of 6

Ask your GM for better understanding 😛 Again, love to see the activity!!

Edited by Frozen Block

3 hours ago, Frozen Block said:

One step at a time! Keep up the good work, I'm sure the more you stay involved the more icetime you'll get 

By the way.. Media spots are 500 words so keep writing!! This is only 130 words. If you cannot write much more than get at least 20 more words into this one and claim it as VHL.com for 2 instead of 6

Ask your GM for better understanding 😛 Again, love to see the activity!!

alright I will try to make it as long as possible next time thanks for the help :)