(S86) G - Igor Vezina, TPE: 30

McBuzzin

Hey there @Ian Ertmann!

My name is Jardy and I’m the Assistant GM of the Halifax 21st. We already have two goalies, but we can probably sneak you in at least one game before the end of the season, plus you’ll get to enjoy our lovely company.

Just quote this post with your acceptance and I can send you a contract offer. Though I know Miami has a couple goalie slots open so you could perhaps hold out for that! :cheers: 

Hello hello @Ian Ertmann

I’m Bulduray, the GM for the Saskatoon Wild. Although we aren’t serious contenders this season, we can offer you plenty of playing time to help grow and develop your player with A Backup Spot. We offer plenty of detailed guides and help in our fun and active discord locker room. 

If you are interested, please quote this message and write #GetWild. After that I’ll send you a contract offer with an invite to our discord locker room and get your VHL career going

Edited by Bulduray_1

10 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

@Ian Ertmannyou want to be a starting goalie and enjoy the sun at the same time well Miami is the place for you, quote this with the #miamiissunny so I can put you in the lineup and you can shake the vhl world with those big save 

...Vezina accepted Saskatoon's offer a few days ago in another thread xD