Armani Calamari reaches 200 points

WildfireMicro

"SCORE! AND THERE WE HAVE IT! The heart and soul of this Toronto Legion squad has done it! Armani Calamari now has 200 career points!" The Toronto Legion commentator yells ad Armani Calamari finally gets his 200th VHL regular season career point. This may not seem like such a big deal, but ro Armani it was a milestone he has been chasing for quite a while this season, and he was extremely happy to have achieved it this season...even if it was in a loss to the D.C Dragons. However to him you have to take the good with the bad, and even some of the Dragons players shook his hand to congratulate him.

As for me, WildfireMicro, the reason I have been hoping that this milestone would happen this season is really just validation. Last season was a mess for me and a whole lot of players in terms of stats, and seeing me rebound this season with my reroll has been awesome. When I say Armani Calamari is the current heart and soul of the Toronto Legion I mean that in storyline he represents everything Toronto is about: he was born and raised near the city and has lived most of his life there and he plays his absolute heart our in each and every game. I am really excited go see what he does in this upcoming season and to see him get even better.