I'm just writing because I can

Boaty

The vhl is fun writing is not fun but I need points I'm right now listening to eminem Allright I can say the vhl is fun so far doing my best to get beter and than I get drafted and everything so yeah it helps me with my vacation bored them and everything I love to waist my time here Allright let talk about how my player plays games 

Stats mostly make assists 

Does score but rarely 

And that is his stast in a game 

Stats in overal 

He got speed 

Passing 

Leader ship

Shooting 

And many other but there more like not really big

I think the player grind is fast to be honest and I love that it's like balance the game 

I don't know what to type mhm mhm mmm let's type over the draft like there so many goalies and its dangerous for the draft because if the first pick a goalie is than every one wants a goalie but if it doesn't get picked than it's gona be late and than it's like boring so it's like that a

Now talk about the divisions okay 

Vhlm

It's the lowest and it got the most jong guys it's good but it's allso like the worst like if a player is not eligible than the other team got a advantage to heff a beter player in the team if I'm right 

Vhle 

It's a division for the guys came from the vhlm they got sort of the same advantage as the vhlm so it's easy so yeah 

Vhl this division is the big guns like king ping vs derdevil or like doctor doom like vs fantastic 4 and like that the big juicy guns league is a hard league you know I hope one day I play there with my player 

Okay let's talk about the experience that you get 

So I'm in the vhlm and it's cool I like my team mate we got the same goal and that is what I love and it's a fun experience that I like to hef I dont know why but I like that we help each other everytime and like we try to play good everyg game five each other good luck and confidence to win and win so yeah the gm is a nice guy that helps a lot its just fun so go for it make a player

Now talk about discord 

The dc is fun the be in help time waist a lot most time the same people are there so that its