Did you expect that ? VHLM playoffs first round recap !

KRZY

As we all know the playoffs are well underway with just one series left to be decided. The playoffs this year have been full of surprises, let’s take a quick look at how the first round played out !

the first series we’ll review is without a doubt the biggest upset this year and quite frankly I think it’s something nobody expected . The Ottawa lynx dominating the Mississauga Hounds 4 games to 1 . The hounds just couldn’t get it going at all this round , and the lynx came to play as the underdogs played spoiler

next we look at the Philadelphia reapers and Mexico City Kings . Honestly this series went the way I think anybody would’ve expected with the kings showing the VHLM why they were a top team and not really letting the reapers get anything going at all ! Kings won 4 games to 1

Next we have a series where I think everybody expected a clean sweep . The Las Vegas aces outing the Saskatoon wild 4 games to 2 . The aces went up 3 games to none quick and looked like they were going to make easy work of the wild . But the wild pushed back and made them earn win number 4 stealing 2 games from them and making the powerhouse Aces look human for one of the first times this season . 

Next we have a barn burner here With the Houston Bulls vs the Halifax 21. Both teams have went back and forth this series currently sitting at 3 games a piece with the 7th and deciding game tomorrow ! Either way this one goes a great team is coming out of this series ! 

Round 2 outlook

Ottawa vs Houston/Halifax 

Las Vegas vs Mexico City

round one was full of surprises, round 2 looks to be just as exciting!