#AsktheBouch: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? Talking about the Future!!

Gaikoku-hito

277021457_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.c62549a793f5c4e89f8caa3cf1c1a963.jpg

#AsktheBouch is back at the end of the season and once again I am not 100% sure what to actually write about since the season for two straight seasons has ended without much fanfare as Vancouver Wolves missed the play-offs but the future does look bright so maybe that is what I will take about as we go through some random thoughts.

Vancouver will be much better heading into next season with two prospects joining the roster and a third having to make a choice; and if I remember correctly, he has already decided to stay in the VHLE next season with The Istanbul Red Wolves. That of course is (S84) Jimmy MacElroy, that I am taking about. As for the other two they are (S83) Svatopluk Puk; traded from New York to Vancouver this season and should slot into our top line next season along with his current teammate (S84) Dogwood Maple; drafted last season 7th overall by Vancouver. Both are closely being watched as both will take part in the VHLE Finals. Sadly, I don`t remember what the Cup is named after and isn`t in the HOF on the portal. Maple, Puk & (S78) Brian Schmigel or (S82) Bob Chicoine should make up our top line next season. As your two prospects improve next season so should our offence. We will also look to add pieces but only if they can help us in a season or two when we think we will finally be ready to be competitive again.

P.E. Bouchard should be inconsideration for the Rookie of the year in the VHL but in the end I don`t think most will look past the overall point tallies of the rookies to determine the winner. At least it takes pressure off; just like not being the first overall selection to LA this past season. He will continue to get better and as the offensive forwards around him get better expect this P.E. to really start putting up some impressive numbers. Time will tell on what will happen with this player but he is happier in Vancouver then he was in New York as Vancouver looks like they are headed in the right direction under the management of Frank. No pressure on Frank to actually make the team a contender, right?

Either way I am looking forward to the off-season being over, the draft and seeing what improvements will happen next season in Vancouver and with P.E.

410+ words

Yeah, I found my logo!!