The Gimmie with Kimmy Ep. 3 ( Care Bear )

Uncommon

Kimmy Jimmel: "Welcome back to The Gimmie with Kimmy on 103.5 and 103.9 The Ledge here on XM Radio! (sound effects) Today I have a young left wing that's looking to play their way into the VHLM. Care Bear, welcome to the show."

Care Bear: "Thank you, Kimmy."

Kimmy Jimmel: "Tell me, Care Bear. Why do you play hockey?"

Care Bear: "A few of my Australian teammates in FIBA also play in the VHL. So, they convinced me to try ice hockey. After I had tried skating a few times, they had me do some drills and I was a natural. From that point on I decided to enter my name into the draft pool."

Kimmy Jimmel: "Well, it sounds like we might owe these friends of yours a thank you! (laughing) So, we're all excited to see you play at the Junior Showcase Tournament. The JST is starting soon. How are you feeling?"

Care Bear: "I am very excited to be on Team Brigade! Although I was picked near the end of the draft I am still ecstatic to have been selected at all for the showcase and hope to prove that I am worth a roster spot in the VHLM."

Kimmy Jimmel: "It sure sounds like it, Bear. That's a great attitude. How would you describe your playstyle?"

Care Bear: "The Bear is large and The Bear uses that to his advantage. My size will definitely be a big factor. Seeing a guy who is 6'7 and 230 pounds is never fun to play against."

Kimmy Jimmel: "You're right about that! I must say that at only 16 years old your size is absolutely impressive. Have you been injured in a hockey game? What happened?"

Care Bear: "I haven't been playing hockey for too long but about two weeks into drills I took a puck to the face and broke my nose.  That's why it looks so weird. I also ended up losing a tooth but that's par for the course in hockey."

Kimmy Jimmel: "Ooh, ouch! (crunching sound effect) The Bear is starting to sound as tough as he looks ladies and gentlemen. What are your biggest strengths going into the VHLM draft?"

Care Bear: "Like my previous answer, I'd have to say my size will be my biggest advantage as I am still relatively new on skates. Once I get my speed down the league will be in big trouble."

Kimmy Jimmel: "That sounds like a warning to me, folks. I don't doubt him either! Alright, that's going to be it for this segment here on The Gimmie with Kimmy. You're listening to 103.5 and 103.9 The Ledge here on XM Radio. (sound effects) Thank you, Care Bear. We're looking forward to your performance at the Junior Showcase Tournament. Thanks again for joining me on the show and good luck with the JST and VHLM draft."

Care Bear: "Thank you, Kimmy. I hope you enjoy the JST and I really appreciate the coverage. Shoutout to my friends over in FIBA!"

( 512 Words - Aug 22-28 )