Armani and his son

WildfireMicro

Armani Calamari decided to enjoy what was left of the warm weather by heading to a local mall while Tiffany was working at her office with his son Joey in the car seat. As he got out he talked to his son as the stroller was taken out:

"Hey buddy you might be getting a little brother or sister soon! Doesn't that sound like fun?" Joey giggled and reached for his dad's arms as Armani picks him up "Yeah I bet it does! I was an only child myself, so I don't know what having a sibling entails, but overall it sounds like both fun and a bit of frustration." He wheeled Joey into the mall and tried his best to keep a low profile 

"You know little buddy I love my fans" he says quietly to Joey "but honestly that can be a bit of a pain when I am just trying to get groceries or go shopping." As they look around the mall they pass by a toy store "Yeah I know you would like this store. Tell you what: I'll get you a new teddy bear! Would you like that?"

"Teddy teddy!" Joey says and smiles

"Heh, yeah buddy! A teddy bear. I'm so glad that you are learning words. I remember when you were a baby and now you are getting big!" Armani smiles as they head into the store