Augustus Primed To Win

InstantRockstar

We caught up with NY goalie Augustus Kennedy after a private session at the rink where he was working with his goalie coach during the off-season. He was willing to give a bit of an interview as we asked a very crucial question.... where is New York going to be this season and what direction will they be taking? 

"Obviously our exact plans stay behind closed doors with the management team but I can tell you that the team is looking to move in a very positive and upward direction. I'm very excited for how the team is going to shape and how our chances will be also. I know that for some teams they are still playing but for those of us that unfortunately didn't make it, we've just got to move past this current season and focus on the future, and that's exactly what I'm doing, no days off. I plan to be a top goaltender in this league and this is going to be one of the ways I do it, by having one of the best work ethics and grind tactics in the league. Expect to see me all over the award scene soon..." 

And then Kennedy tipped his cap and walked away back to his car. He's made some bold statements and now we'll have to follow his career to hold him to it.