Locker clean out Cooke looks ahead

KRZY

With the VHLM Playoffs coming to an end we look back on what was a huge season of development and growth for Cooke ! Playing on the very successful and well built Houston bulls made cooke a better player , taught him a lot about that league and what it takes to progress . Ultimately the Bulls got upset by the Halifax 21st . Leaving a huge feeling of dissatisfaction with all the Bulls players . @ajwllmsnwill pretty much have to start from scratch with most players moving on to the VHLE or VHL or being draft eligible this upcoming season. 

we look ahead on locker clean out day with Cooke and get some insight on what to expect in the future.

Cooke is on the brink of making the VHL , he’s expected to be an impact centre for Oslo this upcoming season and making the LA Stars roster for S86.

Cooke wants to take the VHLE as an opportunity to grow as much or more then he did with the Bulls and be more then ready to step in and contribute to the Stars and be dependable, rather then hinder the team . 

“ I can’t wait to see what my future holds , I’m part of 2 excellent up and coming organizations in the VHLE and VHL . I learnt a lot about what it take to be a pro and the work you need to put in to be successful this past season with Houston I look to build on that” Cooke left us with that quote as he was leaving to head home for the off season .

One thing is forsure this promising young gun is out to make a positive impression wherever he may play . His drive to succeed and help his team in any way possible is one thing that defines him as a player and person . 

Season 85 here we come !

2 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Best of luck with Oslo next season, can’t wait to see you move up to LA soon too!

Thanks for everything this past season man appreciate it !

Edited by l1l KRZY l9l