Armani calls his dad

WildfireMicro

John Calamari was relaxing and reading a newspaper when he sees his phone ring. He grabs his phone to hear his son Armani Calamari on the other line

"Hey dad!" Armani says, sounding rather excited "I got a surprise to tell you!"

"This better not be you begging me to babysit again" John says as he sits down and grabs his newspaper with one hand "because while I love Joey I don't always want to babysit while you two go out-"

"No no, it's not that Dad" Armani chuckles "it's just that Tiffany is pregnant!" He suddenly hears a bit of a thud as John accidentally dropped his phone when he hears the news "Dad? Dad are you still there?"

"Yeah yeah son I'm still here!" John says after grabbing his phone from the ground "I just got so surprised that I dropped my phone. But that is awesome news son! Did you just figure that out today?"

"Yeah Tiffany took a pregnancy test today and that's how we know she is" Armani says as he chuckles a bit "she wants a girl, but we won't know anything about the gender until a couple of months down the line."

"Yeah yeah, you gotta have patience." John says as he grabs his car keys. "I'll be heading over to your place to celebrate with you, so I'll see you soon!"

"Yeah I'll see you then Dad!"