Tucker Jr.'s Season Over

NSG

Well, in spite of his best efforts, Mexico City Kings goalie Henry Tucker Jr. could not deliver enough victories as the Kings fell to the eventual champion Las Vegas Aces in the 2nd round. However, Tucker Jr. was stellar on the whole during the postseason, with a 5-4-1 record, a 2.26 GAA (2nd in the playoffs), and a .930 save percentage (1st of all playoff goalies), and very good in the regular season as well (26-13-8, 2.11 GAA, .906 SV%, 7 SO). The past is in the past, though, and it's now time to focus on what comes next for Tucker, whether that be the VHL or the VHLE season. I only say that because he is exceptionally close to the new 300 TPE minimum for being in the VHL, and it's very possible that a pro team would rather have him as a backup for a season than some random bot.

So far, 3 exceptionally super duper early mock drafts have come out, and all of them have projected Tucker Jr. at around 6th or 7th, which seems about right, since Murdock will definitely get drafted ahead of me and I'm decisively the 2nd best goalie in the mix. I remember cole, my GM, telling me that there were approx. 3 goalies that needed a goalie in the top 10 so it makes a lot of sense.

228 words