A VHL.com article about stuff, and potentally also things. We'll see what the word count feels about that last part, actually you know what? I haven't written half a VHL.com in the title in a while. So it's about time we do that again. It's been too long.

Shindigs

So with half the word count already being handled by the damn title, let's get going shall we?

A trip to the Banhammas and More!

JST has been in full force this week. Bans (well a ban) has happened due to supreme levels of asshattery, so that's a bummer. But on the positive side we are positively drowning in high end prospects with both activity and earning. The old triple threat! (Yes, I know that's only actually 2 threats, deal with it). The point is that this VHLM draft will quite plausibly actually go beyond 7 rounds of active players. Mind blowing, I know!

The S86 VHL draft should be quite the draft, between the overall quality and quantity of recreates as well as the super strong early showings for max earning and Welfare+ prospects, we should be in for one of those fabled drafts where 3rd round picks actually have trade value (REAL). So that's a nice change of pace, really.

Beware, Scouting ahead!

Just actually got around to starting to send out my scouting interviews today, so for the next few days I'll probably be drowning in Discord DMs, so that's always an interesting time of the season. My productivity will be amazing next week, I can already feel it. Will certainly not have to spend 2+ hours a day dealing with all the messages that accrue while I sleep due to timezone things. Except I very much will, but that's cool. Cause getting to know the new prospects through the interview process is actually quite enjoyable.

players playing in the VHLM. Not a good season to load up on early rounds though. I expect a lot of teams to be very competitive throughout the season. I think we could see some teams sell 1st rounds for mid rounds to fill out that roster more.

2 hours ago, nurx said:

players playing in the VHLM. Not a good season to load up on early rounds though. I expect a lot of teams to be very competitive throughout the season. I think we could see some teams sell 1st rounds for mid rounds to fill out that roster more.

I mean both us and Houston already did mid season.