Astro Singh Goes MIA on Draft weekend

8Ovechkin8

Draft weekend has come and gone to officially kick off the S85 offseason and for one highly touted draft pick, it was a strange one. Astro Singh was inaccessible for the entire weekend without a trace which had many General Managers from both the VHL and VHLE wondering, where the heck did this guy go? On Sunday night however, Astro was back and welcomed to his home with a mailbox full of mail, and voicemail full of messages. Astro had spent the weekend off the grid with no internet from Thursday to Sunday night with no idea that the VHL draft was coming up. He said in a statement, "I had no idea the draft was even this weekend?! I have a tough time knowing when anything is in this league so far so if anything exciting is happening I only really know when it happens. I want to apologize to any GMs that didn't get an answer from me beforehand, but I guess having it this way gave an advantage to GMs that contacted me right away and knew what I have to offer and what my commitment levels would be to their team."