(S86) D - Winston dixon, TPE: 73

Rjdixon01

Welcome back! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. We just finished up the draft and are looking for more defensemen. I can offer you first line pairing minutes and all special units time. Let me know your thoughts and if you choose us, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your player’s career!

Hello @Rjdixon01 and welcome back!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. We are willing to offer you Second Line Minutes and also time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Hey @Rjdixon01!

I'm Shawn, GM of the Halifax 21st. I'm pleased to offer you top line minutes on a team with cup aspirations! We have the best forward group in the league and need a solid backbone to help propel us to a cup, and you're just the man to do it! You'll be on our top line with top PP and PK minutes as well!

If you're ready to join an unforgettable season in the Maritimes, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL to get started!