I think my player Bedirhan Paard is probably a top 15 assister with a future 200 tpe cap a top 10 assister

Boaty

I think this way because I'm going to grow my tpe very smart I think more a physical tpe grind and stil spending on passing going to help me a lot to make it out as a true passer and I want to make the art of passing true it's hard competition this draft had more attackers and goalies than defenders but stil like it's going to be hard to be a good assister but I got a good center on Halifax we created all ready a duo name cargo is the name and he is going to be a good player for my player where going to be on fire this season and he going to help me with my goal probably to become the best assister in the league and like I think if I grind enough tpe to upgrade my physical and passing skills than it's done for everyone and I'm going to be a monster for goalies than and I'm than op I'm just the turkish legend you know I had in the marlins 16 games played if I'm right and like most of the games I made assists and it's made me like 11 assist in 16 games that is just amazing for a youngster you know like a really good record that I can say and I was end of the mid season 80 tpe or something just a low tpe ranch and that makes it harder to make 11 assist so you can say like me it's a good record and in this new season I think I'm going to be a good assister in the vhlm and make a name out of my self in the league and it's going to be fun I'm just lucky joining Halifax and that team got a big chance to win everything we're probably nek on nek with Ottawa they had a good draft and that is competitive like there is my rival sadie in Ottawa so it's going to be fire that is all folks heff a nice day