Games: 1-8

VHL Games

What an offensive explosion by the Lynx, shadowed maybe only by the stellar goaltending on both sides. The Lynx established on-ice dominance in the first period, peppering Alexander Minion with 23 shots, but only Saddie St-Louis was able to beat the goalie to give the Lynx 1-0 lead. The Wild were looking to build up on their goaltender's first period heroics, but they were down by 3 in the 14th minute already, before being able to answer with one goal in the 15th minute. But they weren't able to build up any momentum as John Richards put the Lynx up by 3 again with his 2nd goal of the period. In the third period, Alexander Minion looked like he's already forgotten the not-so-good second period and eliminated all the 16 shots coming his way. But unfortunately, his team was only able to score once on Fuukka Rask, when Nick Trash put the game within reach with 2:13 left. Final score, 4-2 and what a W for the Lynx, having the upper hand in shots 55-29.

7 hours ago, VattghernCZ said:

What an offensive explosion by the Lynx, shadowed maybe only by the stellar goaltending on both sides. The Lynx established on-ice dominance in the first period, peppering Alexander Minion with 23 shots, but only Saddie St-Louis was able to beat the goalie to give the Lynx 1-0 lead. The Wild were looking to build up on their goaltender's first period heroics, but they were down by 3 in the 14th minute already, before being able to answer with one goal in the 15th minute. But they weren't able to build up any momentum as John Richards put the Lynx up by 3 again with his 2nd goal of the period. In the third period, Alexander Minion looked like he's already forgotten the not-so-good second period and eliminated all the 16 shots coming his way. But unfortunately, his team was only able to score once on Fuukka Rask, when Nick Trash put the game within reach with 2:13 left. Final score, 4-2 and what a W for the Lynx, having the upper hand in shots 55-29.

Do you do this stuff for a living?! Damn! I like how you are trying to think of new words to "spice" it up!

Okay I'll stop commenting on all your stuff xD

Edited by lil OG z

1 hour ago, lil OG z said:

Do you do this stuff for a living?! Damn! I like how you are trying to think of new words to "spice" it up!

Okay I'll stop commenting on all your stuff xD

Nah, just having fun lol