Back on the Ice

Bulduray_1

When Left is Right

Back on the Ice

Moscow- It’s that time of the year again, as hockey gets back into the swing of things. Teams and players from the VHL are ready to give it their all one again for just a taste of success and glory. Moscow’s Sergey Preobrazhensky is more thirsty than ever to make a big statement this season.

As the season approached, Sergey was notified that he would no longer be playing below longtime Moscow veteran The Seabastard. Instead he would now be steering the ship. “Of course, it’ll be overwhelming at the start, but I know that I’m the perfect guy to lead this team.” Sergey told the press.

As of right now the Moscow Menace stumbled right out of the gates. Placing them sixth in the EU conference, Moscow knows that there is no room for error this season, they’ll have to do something to turn around their fortunes.

Sergey Preobrazhensky on the season so far is doing fairly decent by his standards. Since getting bumped up to the first line, the center has posted a respectable fourteen points in just eleven games played. “I want to go above and beyond with my offensive production this season, no more messing around. I’m now the guy that this team counts on to be a leader and I fully expect myself to make my team proud”

Although there have been some bumps in the road for the Moscow Menace, it’s still early in the season. Who knows what could happen one or two weeks from now? Hockey is an incredibly unpredictable sport, anything can happen at any given time.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:52 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

Sergey Preobrazhensky on the season so far is doing fairly decent by his standards. Since getting bumped up to the first line, the center has posted a respectable fourteen points in just eleven games played. “I want to go above and beyond with my offensive production this season, no more messing around. I’m now the guy that this team counts on to be a leader and I fully expect myself to make my team proud”

The difference a week can make - Sergey now is third in the league in scoring with 30 points in 21 games, and Moscow is back up to 2nd in the EU and 4th in the league!