Juan Ceson Finds New Friend in Penalty Box Attendant

TopTiddee2

For Fox 39 News, I'm Chris Rock.

In their win against the Mexico City Kings, Aces defenseman Juan Ceson (@dylanjj37) has seemingly found a new friend, the penalty box attendant. 

Game 85 saw the Las Vegas Aces defeat the Mexico City Kings by a score of 4-3, and one notable performance was Juan's, who recorded an assist and 6 total PIMs. 

At 12:57 of the first period, Ceson took an Interference penalty, setting up the Kings on the PP, which they did not convert. A minute after leaving the box, at 15:59 in the first period, Ceson then took a Boarding penalty, which the Kings did not convert on as well. 

Later in the game, Ceson took a Hooking penalty at 0:38 into the second period, which the Kings converted on at 2:16. GM and Head Coach @Shindigsput Ceson on the bench for a brief period of time for Ceson to think about his actions.

These frequent penalties sparked several questions, including the potential relationship between Ceson and the penalty box attendant. 

We asked the attendant, Jeid Rohnson about Ceson.

CR: Jeid, how did the relationship of you and Juan form?

JR: Well, he came to the box after taking a penalty. He was in pretty long, I believe he had to serve a fighting major. I had a container of Oreos and offered him one. He took it, and gave me a peck on the cheek as a token of his gratitude. He is really special to me.

This is raising tensions within the organization, as Ceson had a rumored relationship with team mascot, Zampony. 

Shindigs, Ceson, nor Zampony were available to comment.

For Fox 39 News, I'm Chris Rock.