Players killing it on Warsaw

MetalToday

We are 21 games in, and Warsaw is at the top of the leader board, this was expected by most fans, but what they didn’t expect was the quality scoring seen on the team this year. Unlike last year, there is multiple players on Warsaw that have collected more points than games played. This Warsaw team is getting further into their prime, and it shows with how they are playing. Warsaw is more confident and the top players in Brendan Marner, Zach Kisslinger, and Hari Singh Nalwa are nasty. Brendan Marner was a force in his rookie season, only to be a below average, overrated player for the next 2 seasons saw him take a major regression. This would cause people to forget about Marner, but now, he is their best goal scorer this season, and collecting the most points on the team with that. Kisslinger is a player most people expected would do well after last season totals, and his playoff numbers, Kisslinger was not going to be seen as an overrated player, and it shows as he is sometimes seen as the star of the franchise. Nalwa is that defense the team has that just gets wayyy too many points, yeah, ok there Roman Josi calm down, give the rest of us some points. All jokes, but yeah, this defense could be a forward and would get much better results if he did so, but as the defense that can play good offense, he is possibly the best player on Warsaw right now. I find defense often get underrated, but I don’t know, maybe that just me. Anyways, hopefully Warsaw continues this streak so I can report on this again in the future! GO WARSAW!