Antoine Barksdale's experience in the VHLM this far.

CrookedAnt

Antoine sat down with the Weekly Review at VHL.com to speak extensively, and inclusively about his time with his new teammates on the Las Vegas Aces, and experiences in the city while he has been venturing, and journeying through the lavish city life that the town has to offer. The young Italian is a new addition to Las Vegas, and is making waves being fourth in scoring across all centers in the league. He's not far off on assists, and goals- but his big stat is points having twenty eight notched up already in his short twenty game career.

"Antoine.. how have you been adjusting since we last spoke?"

"I've been pretty well. Just got the wife, and kids settled in. The rabid fans weren't something I was prepared for so much."

"Rabid you say? What do you mean?"

"People hassling me at the car, or when I'm out just trying to get a cup of coffee. I've already had to hire an assistant. I know we're in danger of three peating boys, but gotta ease up on me a bit. This is all new for someone like me. An undrafted prospect months ago, to showing out in the JST, and winning, I may add- to being drafted 20th. Feels surreal. I feel honestly I may have been slighted being picked that low, but- there's nothing I can do to change that. I just have to make the teams that passed on me regret it."

"We've seen comments across Twitter that you're praying on New Mexico's downfall due to them passing on you?"

"I honestly thought we could have had something special. A few general managers reached out to me, and you know.. when several players with lower strengths get picked before you.. It puts a chip on your shoulder ya know? I want to prove them all wrong for drafting me lower than first round."

"Moving on from that.. how has your experience with your teammates been? You're playing along a superstar goalie in Joel Castle, and another potential great forward Wann Kerr.. plus your team has other promising prospects that names escape me at the moment.. How has all that been?"

"Oh it's been great. Me, and Wann Kerr are getting some real synergy, but some of the other newer forwards are taking a bit of time to adjust. I'm hoping to keep exceeding at the rate I am. I'm not gonna lie. I want to be a big numbers guy. Seeing guys above me only motivates me to keep going, and prove all the haters wrong." 

"Well.. thank you for your time. This has been the Weekly Review with a short update on Antoine's career.. Courtesy of VHL.Com."