Season 85 week 2 interview

Rhynex Entertainment

Another week of hockey has gone by in the VHL in Season 85. We are a bit over a quarter way through the season and we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Great seeing you after another week! You've had a tough start to the week and then things began to heat up for you! How do you feel about your game so far in S85?

AG: Hello. It's been a rough season so far with my game. I've been having trouble keeping up with the play and taking unnecessary penalties. Got to take the game on a shift by shift basis and get back into shape. I'm not satisfy with where my game is so far this season. Lots to improve and work on.

Reporter: You are point per game and in the league standing for defenseman and you're saying you need to improve your game?

AG:  Certainly! There is always a need to improve when it comes to hockey. As seen to the start of the week, I've struggle to find my game. Consistency is something I need to improve to become a true VHL vet. My defensive game is also not there. Need to tighten up my game defensively and be more free flowing offensively. I'm not where I feel I could be at yet.

Reporter: In that case, we look to see your growth in the following weeks of hockey, Good luck!

[Word count 246]