Juan More Ceson

Shindigs

Everyone's favorite Las Vegas Aces legend and, after this season, also the longest ever serving member of the Aces. Juan Ceson is off to another strong season as the Captain of the Aces.

At the time of writing this article our master of BEEPing opponents has just come off a 1st Star performance against Houston, where he put up 2 points (1+1) as well as 8 soul-crushing BEEPs (Hits). Leading the team to their 12th win in a row in relatively safe fashion with a 4-2 win over the Bulls.

We have found out that Mr. Ceson (in an attempt to play Juan More Ceson) has actually somehow managed to further lower his development rate by now only attending practice sessions at his own Juan Ceson Practice Facility in Vegas every other week, instead of weekly. This all to keep his powers from growing too strong, too soon. As Mr. Ceson is dead set on never ever leaving the VHLM ever. Because as his name implies, he must always play Juan More Ceson in it. It's just the way of things.

As part of his role as Vegas Captain, he's also taken to "initiating" any new player signed to Vegas. The last victim of this being Edward Traverse @Python_Starbuzz yesterday. I've seen Mr. Ceson initiate dozens of players at this point, and I have to admit I still have no idea what his initiation even is. I know he asked if they like bots once, but that's the only part of it I've ever seen. Maybe it's one of those things they do away from the prying eyes of management? I wouldn't know. But whatever it is, it appears to be working as we're playing great hockey right now in Vegas (just don't look at your PP%, please).

As Juan Ceson is on a FA contract that will lapse at the end of the season, it's still uncertain where he will play next season. And with it already having been reported that GM Anthony Pratt will step down at the end of the season, who knows if Mr. Ceson will be able to come to terms with the new management team? If current Vegas AGM @TopTiddee2 ends up taking over, he's already working as Mr. Ceson's personal assistant. So it's quite possible he could be convinced to stay. I guess only time will tell.