Progress or Regress?

jacobcarson877

It takes a great deal of skill to be a dominant player in the VHL. It also takes a great deal of coincidence, timing and most importantly, luck. Landon Wolanin wants to play in the dirty areas, grinding out goals in the crease and digging for pucks in the corners. He has been getting looks at the net, more than most players in the league. He has been rewarded well so far, 2 points off point-per-game so far, clawing back from an incredibly unlucky start. But what has been concerning so far, is the lack of goals relative to the opportunities Wolanin gets on a regular basis. In his rookie season, Wolanin shot just over 9%. But so far this season he is at a measly 6.3%. In order to be a top goalscorer in this league, Wolanin will have to increase upon even his rookie rate to compete. Could we see a scoring surge and a potential 40 goal season? Or will Wolanin keep this pace and end with a useful but underwhelming ~25 goal campaign?

1 minute ago, CrookedAnt said:

Wolanin will never be as good as his EFL counter part. Just end his career here.

Sincerely, the haters. 

I need that good good carryover TPE so I gotta commit to the bit but maybe I just start dumping TPE into some really dumb stats and call it quits

Just now, jacobcarson877 said:

I need that good good carryover TPE so I gotta commit to the bit but maybe I just start dumping TPE into some really dumb stats and call it quits

That's what I'm talking about. Letting the hater's burdens build up, and overwhelm you.

Crush your spirit. YES!!!!

(also I'm just mad we aren't on any of the same teams. LR always popping with Jacob in it. :( )