The Fall of the Stockholm Vikings

xNJDevilsFanx

I felt disgusted in my heart to leave the Stockholm Vikings. Since I left, the competition has gotten harder. It has been a struggle for the Stockholm Vikings to clinch a playoff berth. They have failed since S82. In S85, they currently have the worst record in the league. There's so much work on Mubble's hands. I hope Alex Bridges III and Anton Bielas will shine some light on the franchise considering they are the best two wingers on that roster. How can you motivate a team that has no hope? Well, it starts with winning matches. I trust Mubble because his tactical approach to the game of hockey is like no other. 

The team itself can't dig them out of this hole. There are so many changes that will impact the teams' performance. It is essential to have trust in your core. It could lead to chemistry issues between the player and the general manager. Finally, it is crucial to maintain a positive and active locker room. These players need guidance to be a spark on the roster. They must ask questions because mistakes will happen, considering this is a development league. 

The Stockholm Vikings still retain their draft picks as they haven't traded any since S82. These picks will be valuable in determining who will be the next face of the Stockholm Vikings. The fans in Sweden are tired of losing because it's time to challenge these players to a higher standard of competition. In a few seasons, something has to give for this organization