S85 Midseason Interview

We are just past the midway point of Season 85. We found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Great seeing you after another week! You've continued your strong play this week! What are you doing right this season given that you've already broken past goals, assists and points from Season 84?

AG: Hello. I've been pretty average with my game this season. Perhaps my expectations are too high? I've have been playing decently offensively but my defensive game, which I've been so proud of has been a pretty struggle this season. Lots of hockey left to work on my game, but definitely lots to work on both sides of the ice.

Reporter: You keep on saying you've been struggling defensively, what aspects of your defensive game do you see you need to improve on?

AG:  Definitely need to work harder. I'm not taking the body as much as I should be able to. Shots are getting past me more often than I would like as well. I also need to get more discipline. Not helping the team when I'm always in the box.

Reporter: I hope to see your quick improvements on both ends of the ice! Good luck!

[Word count 208]