(S87) LW - Braeden Panarella, TPE: 30

ThatCasual

giphy.gif

Howdy @ThatCasual! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. Then we can grow your player into a superstar!

Edited by Bulduray_1

4 minutes ago, ThatCasual said:

Not to be rude, but you only have 1 left winger. Why would I be playing third line minutes? 

We use our wingers both as left and right wingers, so we can balance out our lines.

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hi, @ThatCasual, I'm Pifferfish the AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are one of the hottest teams recently with one of the top offenses in recent weeks. That said we have a lot of forwards so currently we only have bottom 6 minutes available. Special Teams time will depend on your play style but it's certainly available to be earned. Especially if you stay very active in the locker room. We are trying to build a good locker room culture and give you the help you need to grow. I'm extremely active and mostly available to answer any questions you have to get you to the top. Reply with #fearthereaper and our GM can write up that contract offer. Good luck on your journey!

Edited by Pifferfish