Season 85 End of Regular Season Interview

The Season 85 VHL Regular Season has finally come to an end. We found time to speak with North American Conference Top Seat Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment who had a fantastic season after a disappointing sophomore season in S84.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! You've finished 6th in scoring as a defenseman. How do you feel about your play this season? How are you feeling about the upcoming playoffs?

AG: Hello. It's been a tough season. I've had a better season than last season, but there's still a lot for me to work on. I'm not happy with my defensive game and did not like how I ended the season. Playoffs is where we need to come and play. It's all business in the locker room, but all business is strictly not enough. Chicago is a tough opponent, we cannot take them lightly.

Reporter: What have you been doing to prepare for the matchup with Chicago?

AG:  Just trying to bring the concentration level back to where it needs to be. Trying to get back to basics with the defensive game and get back to scoring offensively.

Reporter: Best of luck in the playoffs!

[Word count 200]

Article Review:

This article reads a little short but on the other hand if you listen to most interviews done with sports professionals this would not be an uncommon experience.

It has enough of the cliche statements to make it feel authentic and as usual the player doesn't really say much of anything.  The reporter in this short piece follows the normal pattern, friendly greeting, some useless piece of trivia, generic question (get answer), generic question, (get answer) Good Luck.

As I move on here I am starting to think this writer worked really hard to keep this article true to life.

I'm giving this article a 10/10, great work.

Good luck in the playoffs.