Malmo

Steve

There is a lot to like about this one!  I really like the bubbles/lens refraction effect you have here.  A lot of cool things could be done with it.  Possibly make everything greyscale while making the bubbles still have color is just one example.  The filter you have over all of it ties everything together.  My only suggestion would be to possibly add some depth to "Nighthawks" by making a faux highlight across the center of the word.  9/10!  I was wondering as well what software you use to make your graphics?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Triller said:

There is a lot to like about this one!  I really like the bubbles/lens refraction effect you have here.  A lot of cool things could be done with it.  Possibly make everything greyscale while making the bubbles still have color is just one example.  The filter you have over all of it ties everything together.  My only suggestion would be to possibly add some depth to "Nighthawks" by making a faux highlight across the center of the word.  9/10!  I was wondering as well what software you use to make your graphics?  Thanks!

I use Affinity Photo for most of the editing. Thank you for the comment.