Ori's offseason continues

ROOKIE745

The offseason can feel like it lasts forever sometimes, especially when you don't make the playoffs and or get eliminated early in them. For Ori this offseason feels very painful as it is his last. After next season Ori is forced to retire from the league so there isn't an offseason to be had, this is the last time he gets to look around and know he'll be back for another go around. "It's been very emotional for me this time around, things are up in the air, I don't know where I'll be playing and I have think about what comes next, it is good to plan for the future." Ori hasn't heard back from Bana yet but considering we're not far into the offseason for all teams yet it's understandable. Speaking of, the D.C Dragons won the cup and Ori was lucky enough to be there, now why was he there? Because none other than the Toronto Legion fan favorite goaltender invited him. "I go to the VHL playoffs whenever I can, I had a spare ticket and wanted to surprised someone, Ori is a player I've admired for some time and wanted to get to know him better, so I gave him a call and here we are. Lucky us that it just happened to be the game the Dragons won it all in." Said the Canadian netminder. Hextall of course never got to win the cup in the VHL but he did win one in the M, Ori is hopping he can end his career on a high note, just like some of the Dragons players who were playing their last season.

(word count 276)