S85 off season interview

The season is finally over for S85, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment who is currently spending his off season workout in Ottawa, Canada.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! How is the off season for you? What are your plans for the off season? What are your goals for next season?

AG: Hello. It is good to be back home for a change. There is going to be a lot to work on this off season. We have some changes in the locker room in Calgary, it's going to be a tougher season in S86. Got to prepare for to drive the play more and play much better defensively.

Reporter: How do you plan to prepare yourself during the off season? Are you joining in to any Summer League action?

AG:  Playing off season prep games is always fun, but no I will not be joining into those games. I will be mostly doing off-ice training this off season. Need to work on my fundamentals and try to get back into the right side of defence. Lots to work on, so little time.

Reporter: We look forward to seeing you in S86 and have a wonderful off season!

[Word count 207]