(S87) RW - Ellis Woolfenden, TPE: 54

D3X

Hey @D3XI have already talked to you, but the waivers are officially open. ai would like to invite you officially to join the Miami Marauders. If you are interested please quote this message!

@D-Notehi I'm AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we have just concluded the VHLM Draft and are now trying to grab waiver talent such as yourself. We love your activity and could really use a locker room leaders in Philadelphia. We just won the Championship and are hoping to repeat. I'm not sure how much ice time you will get but with your activity I think you'll easily work your way onto the Top 6 with Special Teams time to boot. Quote this and say #fearthereaper to get signed with us!

giphy.gif

Howdy @D3X! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! We are looking at a competitive season for Saskatoon, and we are looking for all the help we can get!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes . But with a highly likely opportunity to move up to the second line depending on your activity. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract.

Edited by Bulduray_1

9 hours ago, nurx said:

Hey @D3XI have already talked to you, but the waivers are officially open. ai would like to invite you officially to join the Miami Marauders. If you are interested please quote this message!

yuppers