Jarome Speaks

HawksFan19

The day set calm, and the reporters hoarded around top star for the Saskatoon Wild to ask him some questions about his future in the league. Jarome freshly out from a 5 point outing, was eager to meet all the reporters and answer any questions they had for him.

Jarome, how do you feel about the rumours that say you asked for a trade to Bern? Jarome modestly responded, my buddy took over the Bern Royals recently, and due to him having such a lackluster roster, I felt I could be a good guy and go over and help. I never wanted to leave Saskatoon, the team and city has been great to me, but I just wanted to help an old friend.

Rumours also say that you approached your coach regarding a promotion, but you were shut down almost immediately. How do you feel about that? Jarome responded saying, well the team is on a roll right now. With 8 straight wins in our belt, I think that changing up the lines would hurt the team, yes I asked for a promotion, and yes I was shut down, but it was for the team, and I need to start being more of a team player, and not just playing for my own stats.

**SCRUM LEAVES**