Wow - I did a Media Spot!

Phil

As I said in my team's discord channel, it has been a hot minute since I wrote a media spot. 

I've done some awesome creative writing during my 12 (or 13??) years in this league, however as the years have gone on, I've done less writing and more podcasting. I just find talking for me works better and is easier. However it is nice every once in a while to stretch the imagination muscles and let your fingers tell a story. 

I wish I could go back to the old forum and find all my original media spots. It's sad to think they've been lost to the ages. But i guess that just leaves more room for the brain to wander. 

I am sure I have done some creative writing while we have been on this forum. I think I should dig through them - maybe I can read them on a podcast if they were any good. That would be a great podcast section to fill some time and some historical context. 

Anyway, I wanted to announce that my writing isn't completely dead, nor is my brain, despite the new kid, and figured doing so would be a good way to also get an extra couple of TPE :P