Logan Foley gets picked by the Hounds

WildfireMicro

"With the first of the second round picks in the VHLM draft, the Mississauga Hounds select Logan Foley, a Winger from the University of Syracuse!"

Logan Foley and his family cheer at the announcement from the TV and Logan went to put on the Hounds hat. While he knew that he was getting some attention from various VHLM teams, he did not know if he would have been picked in the first two rounds because of how late of an addition he was to the draft. While the family was celebrating, he father Jack went to look up how far Mississauga is from thier home in a New York suburb.

"Huh I did not know that Mississauga was in Toronto" Jack says as he looks at his phone "that is about a seven hour and a half drive from here!"

"Well I doubt that I would driving there dad" Logan shrugs "I am probably gonna take a plane, like we do when we visit uncle Greg in Miami."

"Yeah I wonder how Greg is honestly" his mom Millie says "haven't heard from him in quite a while"

"Last I heard from him is a week ago" Jack shrugs "he said he would have been here but he just couldn't really get the time to catch a plane"

"Well I understand" Logan smiles a little "let's just celebrate what is coming next for us and not worry to much" with nods, they all agreed.