S86 Training Camp Interview

Rhynex Entertainment

With S86 just around the corner, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment who is back in Calgary for training camp.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! How was your off season training? What are your thoughts heading into Season 86?

AG: Hello. It was a mental challenge and physical workout. I received invite to join the Pro-AM games, but mentally and physically I was not ready. Hopefully I have gained some insights over the off season in preparation for the upcoming season. I feel Season 86 is going to be a tough season, but a good season.

Reporter: What are your season expectations? What would make a good season because a great season for you?

AG:  I cannot expect much. Just got to play my game and work hard. If we do that, we'll see improvements from last season. I do hope to go deep in the playoffs and win this season though. Constant improvements and a better defensive play while improving offensively would be a very successful season in the making.

Reporter: Best of luck in the season! Here to a successful fast start to S86!

[Word count 196]