S86 week one interview

Rhynex Entertainment

S86 is up and away, we've played a week of hockey and found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers star defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment who is off to a terrific start to the season.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! You're having a strong start to the season! How are you feeling?

AG: Hello. It's been a poor start to the season. I'm not playing as expected. I have not been very good offensively or defensively, and it shows on the stats sheet.

Reporter: We might be looking at a different stats sheet. You're top 10 defence in points and your team is doing well. What more are you asking for?

AG:  I am not expecting much. I have not played well lately. Definitely need to work on the little things and bring my game to the next level. We have lots to improve on, in both ends of the ice. Statistically, I have not been playing well. Points been average, not getting enough toughness in my game. I need to hit much more to be effective again. Just got to get back to basics.

Reporter: Best of luck in the season! We look forward to seeing you dominate to your expectations!

[Word count 206]