San Diego Projected

Triller

Tried out something different than I am used to this week!  I am no animator, but I decided to give facial animation a shot which is not where one should start when it comes to learning animation.  I hope for a quick app solution to come out for facial motion capture that is compatible with the unreal metahumans but for now, here we go!

giphy.gif

Higher res here:  https://i.imgur.com/YNSPRlF.gifv

LyMxb2x.png

Edited by Triller

Graphic Review

Well, I thought I had seen the best graphic a few weeks ago, but this one is definitely the best I’ve seen today.  The color is perfect for the team logo obviously and the blend of the face with the team name matches everything else and coordinates the graphic.  I like the size of the graphic as well and it is wide enough to bring a good animation to it.  The blinking of the eyes really adds to the graphic and provides more life to the graphic.  

This graphic is definitely raising the bar for top notch graphics and I look forward to seeing more.  There is a clear distinction between decent graphics and outstanding graphics and this one falls in the outstanding category.  Well done.  Can’t wait to see a Davos graphic from you when you join the team.

Score 10/10

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

Graphic Review

Well, I thought I had seen the best graphic a few weeks ago, but this one is definitely the best I’ve seen today.  The color is perfect for the team logo obviously and the blend of the face with the team name matches everything else and coordinates the graphic.  I like the size of the graphic as well and it is wide enough to bring a good animation to it.  The blinking of the eyes really adds to the graphic and provides more life to the graphic.  

This graphic is definitely raising the bar for top notch graphics and I look forward to seeing more.  There is a clear distinction between decent graphics and outstanding graphics and this one falls in the outstanding category.  Well done.  Can’t wait to see a Davos graphic from you when you join the team.

Score 10/10

I appreciate the review!  Thanks for checking out my stuff!  Unless you know something I don't, I am off to Geneva next season, then to London in the VHL after that!

54 minutes ago, Thunder said:

You never know!!  My bad… while I was typing I saw “Dav prospect 12th round” but turns out it was on Kirbitan’s profile, not yours.  Good luck to you.

No worries, but yes, you never know!