A view from the bottom

Steve

Wow, the season is well into the second half. Does time fly or what? It's been an, interesting season to say the least. Some of the big teams aren't so big anymore and some of the “also ran” teams are making their names known. It's good to see a transfer of power though it is really messing with my predictions. I always went with the old saying that the “Cream always raises to the top” but this hasn't been the case this season. Simon has been a cruel bastard at times this season and I am hoping he has a bit of sanity going into the holiday season. Maybe he just needs a hug, or a hooker. Either way, there has been some games that you just have to shake your head and just move on. Every season I am fooled by thinking we are going to have a sim engine that works better or is more friendly at least and every season it's the same thing with the only thing you can count on is a outcome that for the most part is random. Maybe when you figure out some of the things that triggers Simon and avoid doing those things you will get a game sim'd that goes the way you would think.

Stay safe everyone and good luck going forward.