Is there a Santa?

Steve

It's a run to the finish. Teams are making their big push to make it into the playoffs. Well not all teams but the ones you always see near or at the top are, near or at the top once again. Moscow seems to be improving compared to the first part of the season. Seattle looks like they are on a streak. Chicago seems to be doing great with superstars paired with bots, what a concept. Malmo is chugging along doing what we do best, win one and lose one. We are secretly building a strong team but want to keep it low key so we can just emerge as a powerhouse without anyone seeing it coming. So far, nobody sees it coming.

With the Christmas holiday coming, I bet everyone has been rushing all over, looking for that hot item or special gift for someone. I really like this time of year. Snow on the ground, deer in my yard. Plenty of ice to fall down on. Ya, it's a fun time for sure.

I wish everyone a happy holiday season and of course a safe one. Wear your seat belt and stop texting when you are driving. Good luck to all in the playoffs.