#AsktheBouch: All We need is .............

Gaikoku-hito

161282487_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.f638af8a96c65512e81429aaf433d256.jpg

It is that time of the season when all the General Managers and the Assistant General managers are done for the season. What really when are we actually ever done? Okay, What I mean is the fact that the rosters are set and no real further changes can be made. Basically, they are stuck on a course of either great success or one of great failure if they were close to the play-off bubble. Miss the play-off while holding assets and look like a fool but what does individual success look for most teams?

Fight Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Trade deadline is done so we can be friends, right?

I found myself asking this question about a week ago when Vancouver was dropping like a fly, losers of five straight and very much looking like a team that was going to miss the play-offs after completing so interesting trades. In the end I am not sure I still actually have a true answer to this question since I am assuming most consider Cup or Bust as any true aspect of success for most teams but I have had to take a step back a bit and reconsider what I think is a successful season for the Vancouver Wolves. These are my thoughts and might not echo what Frank thinks or anyone else but for me I think as successful season is a team that has the chance to win. This doesn`t mean winning as only one team of the sixteen teams can actually only win the cup and we have very limited amount of control over if we hoist the cup or are eliminated in the first round.

American Beer GIF by ADWEEK

The Great American!! Beer!!

I think at the end of the day as long as the players see an improvement or understand that there is true, strong attempt to make the team better and they will have a chance to win. That will be more than enough to keep a team happy.

A week ago, it was looking bad for Vancouver and move forward a week we are at least looking like we are play-off bound. All I can say at the moment is the fact that we have a chance still and that is good enough for me at least!!

Adam Sandler Put Me In Coach GIF

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

• Gaikoku-hito changed the title to #AsktheBouch: All We need is .............